About the Artist
Despite her late start in painting Irene Georgopoulou is a member of Pastel Society of America of
International Guild of Realism and of Pastel Guild of Europe.
· She was finalist in the April/May 2009 edition of International Artist Magazine flowers and gardens competition.
· An article about her work has been published in the Italian Art Magazine Duemila issue 11 in November of 2010.
· She gave a demo in pastels on issue 1004 of Art Apprentice On-line e-magazine.
· Her painting "pebbles" have won the 1st award in Richeson 75 Still Life & Abstract competition 2011.
· Her painting “illusion” have been accepted in Richeson75 Landscape exhibition 2011
· Her paintings “riverbed” and “just pebbles” have been accepted
into the IAPS 18th Juried